Our sustainable candles are a great way to enjoy knowing you are loving your favorite candle product and making a difference for the environment. We reuse glass food and candle jars to enjoy our beautiful hand poured soy candles into them. We scrub, clean, and wash with hot water, and use alcohol to make sure our candles sparkle and shine giving them a redemption quality. If you live here in Yuma, Arizona please consider recycling with us.
Pro-Tip: When the candle is finished, re-use the glass jar to hold cotton balls, q-tips, make-up brushes, fragrance samples, or whatever else you have laying on your dresser. Or recycle with US!
Redemption Candle Company is also eco-friendly! In an effort to limit waste, we have opted to eliminate the need for a box - carton.
For best burn experiences, keep the following in mind:
The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory", so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4- 1/2' in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
Burn times depend on size:
- 5oz candle: 35-40 hour burn time
- 12oz candle: 54-60 hour burn time
- 16oz candle: 112-120 hour burn time