Ravensara Essential Oil not only supports the immune system during times of seasonal illness but also has great benefits for mental well-being as it promotes self-confidence and has a calming effect.
- Helps during times of seasonal illness
- Wards off skin eruptions on the lips
- Supports self-confidence
- Botanical Name: Ravensara anisata
- Origin: Madagascar
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Bark
- Plant Description: 20 meters tall with several buttress roots at the base, a reddish bark that is very aromatic, and small green elliptical leaves
- Aroma: Medicinal scent, a camphorous aroma with woody notes
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear
- Blends Well With Chamomile, Citronella, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Fir Needle, Ginger, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Wintergreen
- Main Constituents: Sabinene 9.3%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: No
- Breastfeeding Safe: No
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to seven (7) years. Due to estragole content, may be potentially carcinogenic - do not dilute over 1%.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.