Patchouli used to be packed with silks and cashmere from India all throughout the British Empire to repel insects. In aromatherapy and perfumery, Patchouli provides an excellent fixative that can help extend the shelf life of other more expensive oils. It also helps improve skin's appearance and can calm nervous tension and worry.
- Improves the appearance of skin
- Calms nervous tension and worry
- Repels bugs
- Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Plant Description: from the family Lamiaceae, commonly called the "mint" or "deadnettle" family; grows as a bushy herb, with erect stems and bearing small, pale pink-white flowers.
- Aroma: Sweet & musky
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Medium
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Blends Well With Basil (Sweet), Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clove, Copaiba Balsam, Cypress, Geranium, Lavender, Myrrh, Neroli, Orange, Palmarosa, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Main Constituents: Patchoulol 30.02%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.