Response to COVID19 Policy
The State of Arizona has announced that as of Friday May 1st, non-essential retail such as ours is permitted to open with safety measures in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19. As we move through the process, we are carefully following (and often exceeding) city and state guidelines as well as those from the Arizona Department of Health and the CDC. From our staffing and workplace side this includes, but is not limited to:
- Thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces but especially high-contact areas of our retail and production spaces
- Wearing masks during work shifts
- Washing hands well + often
- Maintaining at least six feet of distance
- Remaining at home if there is any sign of fever or illness
Since we do not have a Brick and Mortar storefront. We are still offering contactless curbside pickup for those who prefer to exercise that option.
We greatly appreciate your patience and flexibility with us, the process and the situation in general as we navigate these unprecedented times.
Thank you so much for your support of small + local business, it is very much appreciated!
- Redemption Candle Company