Do you have Yuma Pride?
Born & Raised - Did your mama birth you right here in Yuma, AZ? Then this is the candle for you!
Trans-plant - Did you relocate, or temporarily stationed here? This one is for you.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any “bloom” from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 63-70 hour burn time
- Pure Soy Wax
- Glass vessel; metal lid