Home of the FREE... Because of the BRAVE!
Thankful for our freedom. You will love this candle. Or someone you know will. This candle displays pride and thankfulness. Isn't it awesome that we can be FREE? I know it doesn't feel like it now. But I am thankful we still are protected by our Awesome Military and country leaders. Show your pride today.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any “bloom” from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 63-70 hour burn time
- Pure Soy Wax
- Glass vessel; metal lid